The Multi-Language Learning Program serves a very diverse group of students. There are currently 2,090 multilingual students, which is about 11% of the total student population. These students speak more than 80 languages and dialects. Our largest groups are refugees or descendants of former refugees, migrants or settled migrants, and long-term medical visitors.
Our multi-language learning team’s goal is to collaborate and advocate to inspire, challenge, and empower multilingual learners as they develop their social and academic English language while maintaining their multicultural identities.
- Multilingual Learner Identification
- On-going Identification
- Newcomer Services
- Elementary K-5 EL Services
- Middle School 6-8 EL Services
- High School 9-12 EL Services
- Exiting the Multi-Language Learning Program